CNG United - Zenit Pro Conversion System Kits
Conversion Systems Available for 4, 6, 8, and 10 Cylinder Vehicles
8 Cylinder CNG Conversion Kit
CNG Conversion System Components
Each CNG United-Zenit Pro Conversion System includes the following components:
- Zenit Pro Tunable Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- On-board diagnostic (OBD) module
- HANA Injectors
- Aluminum Injector Rails
- Tomasetto Reducer
- CNG Directional Fuel Filter
- On/Off Dashboard Switch
- Complete calibration/tuning software Included!
- Tuning cable Included!
- Complementary Accessories
Zenit Pro Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Design
The Zenit PRO ECU is made with the best components available and it is protected by a hermetically sealed enclosure that surpasses the most restrictive sealing norms.
Electronic Control Unit Functionality
The Zenit Pro ECU provides the following functionality:
- More precise compensation.
- A new algorithm for gas injector warm-up.
- An enhanced integrated diagnostic system for controlling all electric and electronic devices of the fuel system.
- Enhanced auto-calibration capabilities.
- Built-in second generation on-board diagnostics (OBD II) and European on-board diagnostic (EOBD) interface.
Electronic Control Unit Benefits
The Zenit Pro ECU provides the following benefits:
- 48-circuit sealed connector consistent with automotive OEM applications.
- The new generation of processors made with more tuning options, computing power and larger memory capacity.
- Exceptional temperature stability.
- Compatible with all second generation on-board diagnostics (OBD II) and European on-board diagnostic (EOBD) protocols.
- Sealed electronics enclosure which meets International Protection/Ingress Protection 67 (IP67) standards, that protects the unit from dust and water.
- The power supply is voltage fluctuation resistant.
- Semiconductor components are utilized instead of electromechanical relays for electro-valve control and petrol injector emulators.
- Fulfills the EURO 5 emission requirements (more advanced than U.S. emission requirements).
To learn more about our CNG system conversion kit systems and installation training, see the links below:
CNG United-AG Conversion System - Parts List
Additional Conversion System Components
Other items required for a full system installation.
- CNG Tank
- CNG Mounting Bracket
- NGV1 – 3600psi Refueling Valve/Nozzle
For more information link on the links below: